Sunday, May 15, 2011

A little bit of Sweetness!


Here's a quick card I made the other day (inspired by one I saw made by Dawn Griffith). It's just a little 3" x 3" card, but I love it - super easy!! And sometimes all you need is a little note!



I used a small strip of Sweet & Sour Specialty paper layered onto a piece of Rose Red. I also used the "love you" from the Short & Sweet set. - Doubly sweet there!! And then I added a punched flower from the new Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet punch.



And here's a little tip for centering the brad (I used the Circle Fire Rhinestone brad) on these flowers - use your Paper Piercer! I've made a few of these punched flowers before and I've used my 1/16" punch. But with the punch, sometimes it's hard to see that it's really going into the center - so I've found the Paper Piercer easier to "aim" at the center!


Hope you've had a Happy Sunday,


Julie

No comments: