Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Pretty Postage...


Sorry about the picture being a little washed out here - but I did actually stamp the birthday candle cake in the center circle! I'm not at home to try again with my camera, so I'm kind of stuck with this picture. But it really does look better in real life - you can see the Baja candles on this cake, and they have daffodil flames!

This card is another one from the swap I'm participating in.


Here's a close-up, so hopefully you can see the cake a little better. I wanted to use some different punches (other than the Postage Stamp Punch) to highlight the stamps in this set. I used the 1 3/4" circle and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (with the Homemade single stamp in Espresso, stamped first).

I used the striped papers from the Nursery Suite DSP pack, and some Olive satin ribbon, and the new white Bakers Twine - Yay! Finally some white!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



1 comment:

Agustina said...

Love the colors and the card too!!