Friday, October 29, 2010

What a Difference Glitter Makes!


It's still not even Halloween, and I'm working on Christmas stuff! Well, this is for my Stampin' Up! buddies that are setting up a both at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo. It's Friday and Saturday, Nov. 5th and 6th. I won't be going to it, but my samples will! And this will be one of them.

I'm not usually into the real cutsie kind of style, but sometimes! So, I found this sample somewhere on Stampin' Connection, and I liked the clean layout of it - so I decided to CASE!



And what a difference glitter makes!? It's kind of hard to see in the full card picture, but this is after I glittered the focal piece - much better with glitter!!

He is kind of cute, isn't he?


Julie

1 comment:

Agustina said...

Yeah I think he is cute!! Loving the glitter, maybe that is going on my list ;)