Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Holiday Mini CASE!


Happy Halloween! I know this isn't very Halloween-looking, but I'm getting ready for Christmas already!! I guess being into crafting and card-making I've learned that you always have to be a step, or two, ahead of the game!! So, here I am on the night of Halloween, writing my to-do list for tomorrow - #1 Put Halloween stuff away and take out Thanksgiving/Fall decor, #2 Work on more Christmas Card ideas! Sure! Not like time goes fast enough!!

So, this is a fun CASE from the Holiday Mini Catalog with the Jolly Old Saint Nick set - and the scrumptious Baja Breeze with Crumb Cake - love those colors together!! Do you notice the difference in the button??! It's actually a fake! It's a Sizzix punched out button from card stock - what a cool way to make it a little more "mail-friendly" huh? I think at first glance it looks like a real button - love those Sizzix dies!


Hope you had a fun and safe Halloween,


Julie