Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big Shot Class this Friday!


Here's a quick look at what we'll be making this Friday at the Big Shot Class. You've probably already seen the strawberries in the basket (our two-in-one project). We'll also be making the Two Tags candy treat holder, the super-quick and cute Butterfly Lip Balm Holder, and a quick card using a "Partial Impressions" folder. I'll be showing and explaining all the details in class. But, just for now...



Here's a closer look at the "Partial Impression" on the card. It's a very simple card, with a subtle vintage feel. I love this idea! It's a great idea I borrowed from my stampin' friend Dena - of course, with a little of my own tweaking.

I hope to see you on Friday! Please remember to RSVP so your supplies will be ready to go!


Julie

3 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

These are all really great projects. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring me today. :)

Crystal said...

WOW. What a fabulous class...wish I could come! :) All beautiful projects - I especially like the Kraft card and the butterfly chapstick holder! :) tfs

Crystal said...

Changed my mind...I looked at the pic again after commenting and decided they're ALL my faves! :)