Saturday, January 23, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts for Haiti!


I wanted to share some more swaps I got at Leadership with you. I chose a bunch that are made with the set "I {Heart} Hearts"! I'm sharing those today to also let you know that Stampin' Up! is helping out the efforts in Haiti by donating a portion of the sales from this set. So, if you were considering this set anyway, why not help out a good cause at the same time! Stampin' Up! will give $2 to the Red Cross for every set purchased from now until February 28th.

The card above was made by Lisa Fast - our second demonstrator to reach $1,000,000 in sales with the company - that's a lot of stamps!!



This next card was made by Jen Sannes. She is an awesome stamper with a super cute personality. I just met her at Leadership!


And, this one is from my good buddy Chari Brooks, who I swap with A LOT!! You have seen a lot of her super-fab work if you been on my blog before!


And these final two were the other ones I made for the swap I did back in December. There are two others made with this set if you scroll back a few posts.


Kind of funny - I noticed that all these cards have the "friend" heart as the focal point. Guess that's a popular piece in the set; also it has a punch that fits with it - a good thing!! But there are 8 stamps in the set and there are 3 punches that coordinate with the set - heck if you get all that you can even earn a free Sale-A-Bration choice with the order!

Here's the scoop on the set; it's from the Occasions Mini Catalog.


Product Name Item # Price
I {Heart} Hearts - clear-mount (block D recommended) 118571 $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts - wood-mount 117010 $26.95



Hope you're enjoying your weekend!



Julie


No comments: