Monday, January 4, 2010

Another I {Heart} Hearts Card



Well, here's another card using the I {Heart} Hearts set. If you haven't guessed, it's the set that I'm making swaps for with the new Occasions Mini Catalog! So, I have a couple more I'll show you soon. But I'll be off to Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference for the next few days! I can't wait!! I will definitely have more to share when I'm back!


This card was the first one I created for the swap I'm in. It uses Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Kraft and Whisper White cardstocks. I used the Polka Dot embossing folder for the background, with some White Craft ink to highlight the dots. I also used the White Gel Pen to highlight some dots in the heart. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (can't live without that one!!).



I'll look forward to posting when I'm back on Saturday to share some more!!



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie



PS If you haven't already checked out the Occasions Mini catalog, you can view it online at http://www.stampinup.com/ and click on products, then current catalogs. And, you can download it there. They are in the mail to you also so you can see the real version soon! (Sorry for the delay!)




No comments: