Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Busy Little Box

Today was not a very productive day, but I found this cute little box template on Chicnscratch's blog. She has some cute stuff! So I decided to try and make one - I always love little stuff!! I used lots of scraps from leftover class pieces!


The top of the box has a scallop circle out of Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo, and then I used the Thinking Happy Thoughts and the Razzle Dazzle Sets to layer some coordinating circles. I used Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Papers to keep all the colors workin'!


Then on the inside is the best part - the little dark chocolate and espresso pieces candy square from Trader Joe's! They're awesome - they come in a little box and all individually wrapped... yum!! So I wrapped that in a coordinating piece of DSP and added a couple circles and a coordinating pumpkin pie corduroy button to cutsie it up! I probably could have squeezed two into the wrap, but one did the job.
Hope you're having a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by,
Julie

No comments: