Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Old Design, New Products!

I did some playing with stamp stuff over the three-day weekend! I find that I don't go back and make some of my easy, and favorite, projects very often. I'll demonstrate it for a class then I kind of set the idea aside! So, I decided that I need to keep making my easy, favorites, but just use new products on them! So, this is the 2-4-6-8 box, or mini milk carton box. I used just a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 half sheet of cardstock, scored at 2, 4, 6, and 8 inches. Then turned and scored at 1 1/2, 3 1/2 and 5. I trimmed and sealed up the side and bottom, and "squished" the top closed! Tahdah! Added some of our new Designer Series Paper, Raspberry Tart, some Old Olive grosgrain, and a tag with the soon-to-be-earned Sale-A-Bration set "Yummy." Super easy!!

Thanks for stopping by~

Julie


No comments: