Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Baaack!!


Happy New Year!! Wow, where has the time gone?!! It's been almost three weeks since I've posted anything. Time flies! I've been to Chicago in the snow, back to the Hollister cool weather, then to Hawaii in the sun!, and back to Hollister's cool again! It was all lots of fun, but it does feel good to be back and stamping!! I did make Christmas cards, but then I kinda took a little break from stamping - although I'm always thinking about projects, color combinations, and things I could be making. Even on one of the flights I was on in the past few weeks, I was analyzing this little salt and pepper shaker - thinking about how I could re-vamp it into a cute little candy holder for a class project! We'll see what comes of it??

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Technique class this Friday... I have some fun stuff planned. Believe it or not, we'll be talking Valentines. So, I thought I better post a little Happy New Year before we jump right into February! This was a quick copy-cat I saw from someone's blog. I did a little of my own tweaking too. The sets used are Season of Friendship (from the Holiday Mini) and Holidays and Wishes (from the Fall/Winter Catalog). Both catalogs will be ending mid-January. I'm super-excited to see what's going to be in the new catalog!! We have lots of sets and (just released today) accessories retiring. Check out my Stampin' Up! website for more details.
Otherwise, come to Technique class on Friday and I'll fill you in on all the upcoming scoop - plus make some fun stuff!
Have a great week!!
Julie

No comments: