Sunday, October 6, 2019

Creation Station - Black and White Plus One!






Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin'! If you're hopping here from Sara Nell Langland's blog, I hope you enjoyed your stop there. And if you're just starting here - Welcome! This month we are stamping Black and White, plus one more color. And my color is Terracotta Tile! It wasn't my favorite color when I first saw it, but it surely has grown on me! And now with the Fall season here - I Love it!! And it's the perfect pumpkin color for Fall. And I knew I wanted to make a Fall card and little treat.


For the black and white, I was first drawn to look for a Designer Series Paper (DSP) to start this card challenge. I'm not a super fan of stamping a background stamp, but I Love the Buffalo Check pattern - so it was my first choice when there wasn't a black and white DSP. So that was the base of my card - and the Harvest Hellos pumpkin became the focal point after that. And the other coordinating pieces fell in line!


I added some Wink of Stella to the pumpkin to give it a little something more! More colors don't necessarily need to be added - sometimes just a little sparkle!


And for the little coordinating treat, I made a quick and easy Mini Curvy Keepsake Treat Box - these are so cute, easy and addicting to make!! I added a punched pumpkin, with the super cute jack o' lantern face, to the front of the simple Terracotta Tile die cut treat holder.


And then there's this little tag I added to the side - but only in black and white, to keep with the theme! Super simple, with a little Rhinestone bling!


I hope you enjoyed your stop here! And I can't wait to see what's next on the hop, over with Kathy Kartak! Click below to check out her creation! 


Thanks for stopping by,

Julie B

1 comment:

Play said...

Be sure that you spend some time each day out of your office, and in the midst of the workforce. Try to be a part of the group, while maintaining your leadership role. You can use this time to get to know your employees, ask questions or even join them for lunch.
satta king
play bazaar