Sunday, September 1, 2019

Creation Station Hop - His and Hers!


Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin! and to Creation Station's blog hop for the month of September! This month we're stamping 'his and hers'! So, to me that meant making the same (or very similar) card that has a 'his' version and a 'hers' version. I recently bought the Everything Amazing Stamp Set, and I decided to use it for my 'his and hers' cards! I just love the huge 'Amazing' that takes up almost half of the card - a great sentiment to build upon!


They are pretty much the same card. I just flipped the layout and used different colors.



For the 'his' card I used Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay and Sahara Sand - masculine, but still so fun!


Initially I used the balloon stamp that is in the set, but then I changed it to the solid balloons from the Balloon Bouquet punch - I love the pop of big color in them!


And I just carried the same colors through on all the stamping! 


And for 'hers' I went a little out of my comfort zone and looked at an old Color Coach for a color palette. I used Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo and Smoky Slate - nothing I would have chosen myself - but so fun!


I Love how the two solid balloons tie the colors back together for the whole card!


And everything in Melon Mambo just pops!! 

I hope you've enjoyed your stop here today. I can't wait to see what the fabulous Elizabeth Price has in store for us next! Click below to go check it out! 



Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

7 comments:

Mikaela Titheridge said...

What a great layout ... Fab cards that work so well as a His and Hers theme x

Sara Nell Langland said...

Love the way you flipped your layouts to create the two cards with this neutral stamp set!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

These are fantastic! I love the flipped layouts and the monochromatic looks!

Stamping T! said...

What a great idea to flip the layout ... genius! Love seeing the same card in the different colour combinations xx

Sara Levin said...

Thanks for the cute cards. It's always great to see that you can move an element or change the colors and have a "new" card!

Play Bazaar said...

Take the time to log out of your site every once in a while. Go back and look at it as a visitor. Doing so could allow you to see something that you are missing when you are logged in as an administrator. This step will not take very long Satta King Play Bazaar , but it should set your mind at ease that everything is functioning the way that it should be.

Play said...

Talk to other leaders. This can be a great way to get feedback on ideas and to figure out how best to address concerns and problems. This will also give you time to observe other leadership styles and techniques. You may find something useful, or you might inspire someone else.
satta king
play bazaar