Monday, November 19, 2012

Almost Time for Giving Thanks!


I finally made some time to make a few cards to send out for Thanksgiving - and this card is what I made (times a few!).  It feels like forever since I just took out a few stamps and picked a few colors, and created something on my own!  I usually do a lot of CASing, or at least start from someone else's idea and then make some changes.  Anyway, it was fun!

I hadn't used the En Francais background stamp in a long time, but I like it - A LOT!  It's so subtle, but adds so much!  And I really like the 'real' look of the leaves in the French Foliage stamp set. - I used More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Elegant Eggplant (for a cool different pop color for Fall!). - And love that the Linen Thread is a natural ribbon look, without adding bulk for mailing!

I hope you are getting ready for a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

2 comments:

Susan Byington said...

Julie,
French Foliage is one of my very favorite sets and I have used it a lot this fall as well. Very nice card! TFS! Happy Thanksgiving

Linda said...

Two of my most favorite sets!!!!Such a pretty card!