Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super Simple on a Sunday!


Sometimes I wonder where the time goes?! But I guess just everyday, regular little stuff takes up a lot of our time. So, I was busy last week getting stuff together for class, then working on a tutorial. And finally, this afternoon, I decided to just make a card - just to make one! So since I should be going to the grocery store or folding laundry, or something else fun like that (everyday, regular little stuff) - I decided that I better make it a quick and simple card.

I was inspired by a card I saw from Dawn Olschefske, who did hers in all Pool Party and white. And I was thinking that I haven't used any Concord Crush in a while, and I think it's pretty striking done monochromatic - so that's what I did!

The sets I used are Fresh Vintage (a freebie for the rest of this month with Sale-A-Bration) and Friendly Phrases (love the fonts in that set!). And, so easy, everything else, Concord Crush and Whisper White!


Hope you're having a great Sunday,


Julie

2 comments:

Rita W said...

Love this, Julie! I am sure going to miss Concord Crush when it leaves us.

Linda said...

This is so pretty.