Sunday, March 25, 2012

Everyday Elegance for Everybunny!


I was feeling a little rusty on just making a card. I haven't really sat down to just make a card for fun or no reason in a while. Glad I finally got a little bit of time to do that yesterday afternoon! So I used the Creating Pretty Cards sketch over at Craft Project Central. I haven't done a sketch challenge in a while either! It was fun; I love how sketch challenges give you the basic idea, then you pick your colors and images, and put it all together.

I love the little Everybunny set for Easter! All the images are so cute, and I really like how the artwork was done, kind of a different sketchy look to the drawing. I used the new Adorning Accents Edgelits and coordinating folder for the little scalloped accents. - Lovin' those!! And for the colors I chose, I used the Everyday Elegance Designer Papers (still free, but only till the end of this month).

Hope you have a happy Sunday,


Julie

3 comments:

KilkennyVFX said...

Love how you used the Edgelits die. This is so cute! I'm glad you got to make a card for FUN! And thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central.

Sharon Burkert said...

So sweet! Love it.

Jacque said...

Love it! You are so talented! I love everything you make! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to CASE this one for my nephew!!