Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Twitterpated Calendar for Friday!




Here's the project we'll be making at class this Friday! I got the idea from Kay Kalthoff. But, of course, I changed up the papers and the colors - and all the goods to incorporate our latest Occasions Mini Catalog stuff! It's a combination of an Easel Card, and a custom-made drawer (that fits exactly under the base of the Easel Card)! - Super cool, huh?



Here's a better look at the piece that holds the easel in place. I like the saying for a nice everyday reminder! And I tried to match up some flowers to replicate the pattern in the Twitterpatted papers from the above section - and added a little Rhinestone bling!




Here's a better look at the Easel Card top part of the project. (And it's a little truer color - the top picture was a bit dim looking!) I really like how the Twitterpated Papers bring all the colors together! And, of course, it has just the right amount of Baja Breeze in it :) So I had to use the Baja Seam Binding to top it all off!


I hope to see you at class this Friday!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: