Monday, January 2, 2012

Quick and the Coolest!



This is the quickest, and coolest, card I've made in less than 2 minutes... ever!! I recently came across a very cool Stampin' Up! demonstrator's blog, by Chris Smith. I Love her style! And I found the idea for this card on her blog. Super simple, but I love it!


Her idea was to take those pieces of Designer Papers that have a lot of pattern to it (this was has kind of a lot to it), and then run it through the Square Lattice embossing folder. Stick that on - add an easy ribbon - and a greeting - Tah Dah!!





Here's a closer view. Maybe you can see the embossing better? Anyway, I just love the idea for this quick and easy card!


By the way, my husband had asked me to make him a thank you card about a week ago - so when he reminded me tonight - this was what he got! I'm sure he thought I've been working on it, but little did he know that I ran upstairs and whipped up this beauty in just a couple minutes!! You can bet I'll be making a card like this again - change up the papers and the saying - awesome!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

Tonya Denton said...

This is PERFECT! I have yet to send a Thank You card for a Christmas gift and this will be sooo perfectly quick and cute!! I'm going to CASE it! Thanks! :)