Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fit for a Boy!


I decided to make a quick card for Alex today. His official football season ended on Friday - they lost their last game:( But Alex has really gotten to be a lot tougher player this season. And some pretty exciting news, their Varsity team is going to CCS play-offs. And Alex was chosen to be pulled up with the Varsity team!


Even though that means at least another week of practice (driving back and forth to the school - an extra hour and a half off my day!, more laundry to do, late nights with quick dinners...), I'm super excited for him to be a part of this exciting time with his team!


So anyway, I made him this pretty quick card to tell him that I'm proud of him!





His school colors are Royal Blue, Black and White, but I decided to just go for a masculine look for the card - and I kinda like it!!


I used the Houndstooth Embossing Folder for some added texture. And I stamped the football directly onto the First Edition Newsprint papers for something a little fun! And I only added a little 'subtle' bling with the black Glimmer Brad!


Hope you had a great Sunday today,


Julie

1 comment:

Agustina said...

Yey!! Congrats Alex!!! Great card Julie!