Monday, July 25, 2011

Tagtastic-ally Simple and Fun!


This is a quick card I made today! It was one of those 'stuff on my desk, with good intentions at one time, but ended up in a pile!' kind of things. - That was the Oval Designer Frame piece and the punched out "just for you" from the Tagtastic hostess set. I had those pieces sitting on my desk, so I finally decided to put it on a card!



So I put it on a striped embossed card. - I used the new Stripes Embossing Folder in the Big Shot. Love it!! It's a great "use on any card" kinda folder - yesss!

Then I added some Baja Breeze Patterned Designer Paper, a little strip of torn Vanilla and a knot of Vanilla Satin ribbon for the base of the card.



And here's a close-up of the Tagtastic piece - I love the details of this stamp. I added some quick Crumb Cake and Baja marker to the image (stamped in Early Espresso). And then I added a Bitty Button with a couple Baja punched pieces (the ones that coordinate with the buttons!). Those Bitty Buttons have been one of my favorite little add-ons lately - so cute and easy to coordinate with everything!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Really gorgeous - great job!

Agustina said...

Great card, love the tag!!