Thursday, July 21, 2011

An Awesome Gift!


Here's a picture of my stampin' buddies, Liz and Kaylene, and me at one of the photo opportunity spots at Convention. There were some really cool back drops for taking photos. As we were headed to make 'n takes on the last morning, we saw that there weren't many people waiting, so we jumped on it! And luckily, we ran into some friends that took the picture for us!

And, if you look real close, you'll see my new watch!



But here's a close-up of it laying flat. I got this awesome gift from my awesome stampin' buddy, Liz! She made it and gave it to me as a gift at Convention. She bought the watch face and metal snap at a craft store, but the rest is all Stampin' Up! supplies - our grosgrain ribbon, Beau Chateau fabric, and Designer Buttons.




Here's an even closer picture! Super cute, isn't it?? I'm so lucky to have a great friend - and one that's so supertastically creative!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


2 comments:

Agustina said...

Yes you got an awesome gift from your awesome friend! Thanks for sharing some of your pictures!

Elizabeth Price said...

Wow, your friend is so cool ;0)