Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful For my Big Shot!




I decided to make a Thankful Banner for my fireplace mantle for Thanksgiving. And, yes, I was thankful for my Big Shot!! I used the Pennant Die and the Serif Letter Dies - and Wow! Thankful has eight letters! Doesn't seem like a lot, but it feels like a lot of turns of the Big Shot handle when you want some nice layers! But, no complaining here, I wouldn't be making a banner without the Big Shot!








Here's a close-up of the "A" just to see some of the detail. I used the scrap edges of the second layers to trim and make scallop edges under the Designer Series Paper accent pieces. By the way, the Designer Series Paper is the Autumn Meadows from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Once again, the Designer Series Papers helped me coordinate all the colors! And, I did add some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint - sprayed on! - although the picture doesn't really show it.


Hope you have a good week!



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie





1 comment:

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love this Julie!!!!!!!!! I want to make one...
Mandy