Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cute Little Rudolf!

I've seen so many cute little things made with the Stampin' Up! punches lately - and I'm lovin' them A Lot! I used some Big Shot parts for this one along with punches. From the versions of "Rudolphs" I've seen, there are a few different dies/punches for the antlers. But I had the Swirls Scribbles Sizzlet die that seemed to fit just right for the antlers. Then for his head is the Wide Oval punch; his "bangs" are a piece of the largest flower of the Boho Blossoms punch; his eyes are 1/4" circles and his nose is a 1/2" circle.







The white gel pen was used for highlighting his eyes and nose. I put him on a Top Note Chipboard piece that I had sitting on my desk since forever!! (I had bought the chipboard and wanted to try it in the Big Shot, but then never had a reason to use it for anything.) On the Top Note I stamped white Snowflakes, from the Holiday Blitz set, sprayed with Shimmer, and Sponged with Chocolate Chip ink. Then I added the Merry Christmas saying from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set on a Word Window Punch and a Modern Label Punch - Love those Punches!!





I hope to make some more tags that I will actually use this year - seems like there are never enough when you are finally ready to wrap all the gifts!


Thanks for stopping by,



Julie




No comments: