Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Card on Tax Day?!

Sorry this picture is a little blurry! I know today is Tax day, and not Easter anymore, but I paid the taxes already - and I guess I'm wishing I still had the money I did when it was Easter! Anyway, this is the Easter card I made for my husband. I used the Fifth Avenue Floral set, along with the Easter Wishes saying from the All Holidays set. I stamped an extra flower and colored it, cut it and "dimensionaled" it up to add some "pop!" for the focal point. I also like that the Eyelet Border punch accents the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper. I'm not sure that the card turned out very man-like, but I guess that's OK!
Hope you're having a good week,
Julie

1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

awesome card. I think I'll change it to a Mother's Day card for next month :0)