Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another "Limited Supplies" Card!



Sad to say... this was the last card I made, and even sadder... it was last week, when I was on vacation! Oh well, I guess that's the way things work huh? It seems like Spring Break was eons ago! This week back to work has only been 2 days, but crazy so far!!





Anyway, I brought this set, Branch Out, with me last week. I only had my Valet Ribbon Originals and some different cardstocks and inks - but I like the simplicity of the set! Oh, I did have the Slumber Specialty Papers - that's the Riding Hood Red polka dot piece. The black ribbon (from the Valet Ribbon Originals) is super cool - it's like corduroy!



Glad I got this set! I hope to show you some more ideas with it soon!





Hope you're having a good week!





Julie

No comments: