Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Box!


So, Easter is coming!! I haven't thought much about Easter cards and projects though. I think as your kids get older, and the Easter Bunny forgets to come by to hide the eggs - it makes you tend to downplay the whole Easter celebration a bit. But, I must admit, I'm loving the getting-ready-for-Easter weather these last couple days! I do love all the green and freshness of Spring!
But, on to the project... I decided to use some of the Sale-A-Bration designer series papers, perfect Easter/Spring colors, and make a little Easter box. I even used some of the papers to wrap the Hershey's Nuggets and coordinate them with the rest of the design.



Another good thing about Easter - chocolates!! The set I used is A Good Egg. Then I coordinated Bashful Blue and So Saffron cardstock with the papers to bring it all together. I added a Round Tab Punch and a Window Punch to the top of the cello bag, with the Sale-A-Bration Saffron Grosgrain and hemp twine to top it off!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Julie


No comments: