Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Oval All Card!


Here's another card for the Oval All swap I'm in. I used a kinda bright color combination. I was going for a kid/boyish kind of look on this one. I was trying to really make each of the cards in the swap take on very different looks/styles! That's another thing I like about Stampin' Up! You can take just one set (although, who could have just ONE set!?!) - and you can really change up the looks to get a whole new style! Anyway, I used Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and Sahara Sand to put it all together - cardstocks, inks and ribbon. I also used the Star die from the Big Shot to punch out a quick star that highlights the scalloped and large ovals. I added a star brad next to the Friend stamp. Oh, and the card is a 3" x 6" card!

Hope you're having a good week!

Julie


No comments: