Sunday, October 6, 2024

Creation Station Blog Hop - Into the Night!

 


Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin' and welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for the month of October! This month we're sharing creations from Into the Night!! I combined a bunch of fun things in creating a card for this one!


I started with a Calming Creek Card and Envelope Base. I cut a 1" x 4 1/4" section off the card front. Then I used that piece to create a flap that folds over the remaining card front. (And I hid the mechanics of the fold under a Basic Black cardstock piece on the inside of the card!)

Then I built the whole focal point of my card on a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" Basic Black Cardstock frame. And, surprisingly, the background Designer Series Paper piece on the card was from the Meandering Meadows paper pack. - There are some fun back sides to those beautiful garden landscapes that look very "Halloween" or "Night Sky"! The die cut trees came from the Frosted Forest bundle, another 'a bit unexpected' choice, but perfect when die cut in black for this card!


And here is how this card opens up! Some options for more design are there, but I left the design of the pre-printed card base, and then white for lots of space for writing your massage inside!


Here is one more look at the details of the card front! I Love how the Wink of Stella really showed up in this take! The little bats were from a retired bundle from last year, Bag of Bones. - But they were a must!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you continue on in the hop! I know I can't wait to see what the fabulous Elizabeth Price has in store for us next...

See you soon,

Julie B





No comments: