Sunday, July 7, 2024

Creation Station Blog Hop! - Casing the Catalog!


Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin'! This month we're casing the catalog! In my world CASE means Copy And Share Everything. I think some may replace the 'S' for steal, instead of share! I prefer to share though! As I've gone through the catalog, I've been excited to use the Card Templates on page 22. So I used a layout from page 22 that inspired my creation here -  


I used the super cute bundle Friendly Fins to create this fun card! The set is cute, but the dies add so much to this super cute bundle! 


I used the Unbounded Beauty Designer Series Paper in three 1 1/8" x 4 3/4" strips onto the 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Summer Splash background, and all that onto a Thick White Cardstock Base. - And I think that the card templates are a sketch that you can interpret the measurements to whatever fits the need of your card - so that's what I did! 


The card inside is simple, and left open to write whatever message is fitting! But I did add a 3/4" x 4 1/4" coordinating Designer Series Paper piece to tie into the card front.


But back to the card front, how cute are these little guys?! I like the combination of the stamped and die cut stingray along with the die cut fish, embedded in the rock/coral and seaweed!


I love the little happy face on the stingray! It's so simple, but so cute!!


And check out the detail above each of the little Coral die cut fish - I used Pearlized Enamel Effects to make the little water bubbles above them. I Love this little accent! And so easy to do - just a drop from the little bottle and let it dry!

I hope you enjoyed your stop here, and I hope you'll keep hopping! Next up is the fabulous Barb Pfeffer, and I can't wait to see what she's created for us!


See you soon,

Julie B


No comments: