Sunday, March 3, 2024

Creation Station Hop - Sweet Delights and Sugared Dreams!


Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin'! This month at Creation Station we're creating with the theme Sweet Delights and Sugared Dreams. I have a couple of 'sweet' things paired up for this one!!

I started with a Sweet Thoughts Memories & More card base. I love that these cards are a little bit larger than our typical 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" size, it is 4 1/4" x 6 1/4". That 3/4" extra in card height was perfect for this awesomely large ice cream cone! And I love that the Memories & More cards come with a coordinating envelope!  

This 'sweet' ice cream cone was made with dies from the Ice Cream Swirl bundle. I love using the Petal Pink Glimmer Paper on top of the Petal Pink Cardstock so the ice cream really sparkles and stands out!


The ice cream is Dimensionaled on a White and Pool Party layer, that has a Stitched with Whimsy accent. I like how those dies give just a fun little detail!

And my latest favorite sentiments come from the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder! This 'Celebrate' was embossed/die cut from White Cardstock, then I just lightly added Pool Party Blends ink to the raised letters. - So fresh!! And some Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon and Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed your stop here, and hope you'll join me in hopping along to see what the awesome Rachel Traudt has created!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B


No comments: