Sunday, December 3, 2023

Creation Station Hop - Santa's Workshop!

 
Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin'! Today we're creating and sharing from Santa's Workshop! Well, today, as I post this, I'm visiting my daughter, son in law and two grandsons in Idaho. - And we woke up to the first winter snow! And it was a LOT!! But I was excited that it felt like the perfect day to take pictures, from what feels like Santa's Workshop! So I went outside in the snow and snapped pictures of a few of my latest Christmassy creations!

First up is a simple idea, but so pretty with the beautiful One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper (DSP). I cut the DSP to 4" x 5 1/4" for a perfect card front layer. Then I die cut the cabin out with a Stitched Square Die and layered it onto a Pool Party Cardstock piece, and set it aside. With the remainder of the large piece of DSP (the part with the square cut out), I ran it through the Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder. Then that was adhered to the card front. And the smaller layered piece was added back over the empty spot!
 

I added a Linen Thread bow, white cardstock strip for the sentiment and some glitter sequins - so simple, but so pretty! And the embossed DSP is my favorite part!  


And a simple strip of DSP added to white cardstock for the inside is the easiest way to finish the inside - not overdone, but use up those scrap pieces!


Another fun thing I made recently was this easy gift tag. I had a bunch of extra envelopes from the Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit (which is an awesome kit by the way!). So I just sealed the envelope and added some fun pieces from the Christmas Classics dies, some circles and a to/from! I Love the neutral feel for this; I know I can use it on many different types of packages!


And this card makes me so happy! The Brushed Gold Cards & Envelopes are such a pretty and classy start to a great card. All I added to it were some more elements from the Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit, a sentiment and some die cuts from the Christmas Classics Bundle, and a bit of gold twine - love the simplicity and elegance of this!

Kind of some random fun things I've made lately, but happy to make some beautiful things that don't have to be super time-consuming as the holidays are approaching so quickly!!

I can't wait to see what's up next from my Stampin' Bestie, Elizabeth Price! I know it will be awesome!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Julie B

No comments: