Sunday, July 5, 2020

Creation Station - New In Color Combos!


Welcome to Just Julie B Stampin'! This month we're stamping with the New In Colors! - Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumblebee and Just Jade - I Love our new In Colors!! But I 'most' Love Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight; they're my favorites!!


So I decided to make two monochromatic cards with my two new favorites! First is the Magenta Madness card. I started with the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. These are really just a set of 2 each of each In Color Card Base. I added the In Color Designer Series Paper, a Tasteful Labels die cut from Whisper White.


And I am Loving the new Playful Alphabet letters, especially when used with the Foam Adhesive Sheets!! So glad this finally happened! Now we can die cut stuff with a "Dimensionaled" back!!  


Here's a look at the side to show you how the Dimensionals really do make the card!!


And a top view! And you like the sublty of the little Confetti Flowers with the Faceted Gem centers?


Or do you like the pop of a Whisper White Confetti Flower with a Misty Moonlight Enamel Dot on the Monochromatic Misty Moonlight card? 


I used a lot of Dimensionals on that one as well! I think they make the difference!

I hope you enjoyed your stop here! And I can't wait to see what the fabulous Amber Trubiak has created for us next.


See you soon,

Julie B

1 comment:

Mikaela Titheridge, The Crafty oINK Pen said...

Oh my goodness, I'd completely forgotten about these card bases. These cards are just beautiful and you've inspired me with their beauty xx