Sunday, April 26, 2020

May Stamp Class Project Choice!


Yes! My May Stamp Class is ON for the coming week!! And yes, for sure this will be a whole new way of doing stamp class for me. I feel like an old dog who isn't that into learning too many new tricks. But when it came down to learning a new way or not doing it at all, then I'm up for the learning curve!! - I miss my stampin' friends! 

So, by mail and Zoom calls will be our new way - and we'll see how this goes! ;)


So one of the projects that will be going out is this Pineapple Treat Holder/Note Card. It's not really both - but a choice. This is another 'new' thing I thought I'd try. 


With the set of supplies I'm mailing out, there will be one pineapple with it's top, tag, linen piece and Tropical Oasis Trinket, a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock (and yes, who woulda thought that Crushed Curry makes a prettier color for a pineapple than Pineapple Punch would?!...). All those pieces will create this little Treat Holder, pictured above.


And then I decided to include a Very Vanilla Note Card and Envelope, just in case the participants would rather use the pieces to add to a card, instead of having a Treat Holder. 

Everything is the same, just a slight trim off the Crushed Curry Cardstock piece if it's going to be added to the Note Card front!


And the 'treat' isn't really very much of a treat, as I usually do something along the lines of a sweet - chocolate, something in the pre-wrapped candy range... But with mostly essential shopping in past couple months, I did find these 'gems' on Amazon (and ya, I could have bought some candy treats on Amazon too, but thought these were a fun 'practical treat' we could all use right now)!

The little Treat Holder holds these perfectly stacked inside. Or the set of two are a great little 'pretty much flat' addition to put inside a card you're going to mail out (as long as you use the postage stamp that has the extra ounce - like 70 cents I think!).

I hope you are finding time to craft some fun things, and hope to see you on one of my Zoom calls if you're joining class this coming week!


Julie B

No comments: