Thursday, November 15, 2018

Back from Stampin' Up!'s OnStage!


I'm back! Back from Orlando, where we were celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th!! What a great time it was! 


The trip started with my Stampin' Besties, Kaylene and Liz! And not only were we celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th, but we were also celebrating Kaylene's 60th!


We spent the day and evening at Epcot!! We rode a couple rides and enjoyed the Food and Wine event!


 We had a great dinner at the Italian restaurant in Epcot too! They even sang Happy Birthday to Kaylene!


Then Liz and I were off to the CentreStage celebration! It was a night of desserts and karaoke - lots of fun!




They fired up some donuts in Cinnamon Fireball 😳- And dropped in some vanilla ice cream and cherries - Wowzsa!! And not like we needed another dessert - 


But it was good!😜And they ended the evening with Fireworks (but I didn't get any pics) - what a day!!


I hope you'll stop by tomorrow, I'll be showing some of the swaps I made and received!


Julie B



No comments: