Sunday, April 1, 2018

Creation Station Garden Party Blog Hop!



Welcome to this month's Creation Station Blog Hop! This month's theme is Garden Party - and for any real garden party, you'll need a sweet gift card and treat basket! 


So I started with the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Papers that scream 'garden flowers!' - and I made this little set.


I recently made these baskets in my stamp classes, and I'm so hooked on them! I saw the original idea from Dawn Griffith HERE. I LOVE that this basket uses just one 6" x 6" piece of Designer Paper, so you can make multiples so easily!


Here's a little closer look at the little tag. I used the saying from "A Good Day" stamp set - such a fun little set to work with!




And this little cute bunny is also from the same stamp set - so many sweet little garden friends in that set!



These little Narrow Notecards & Envelopes are so quick and easy to decorate - and just use scrap pieces! LOVE them!!

I hope you enjoyed your stop by my blog, and I know you'll enjoy seeing the other fabulous stampers in the Hop...

Hoppy Easter!! ;)


Julie B 




5 comments:

Sara Nell Langland said...

So, so cute! I think I am going to have to try one of those baskets! I love creating with those narrow note cards, too--you're little bunny is so cute and the perfect size.

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Really cute! Love how you coloured your bunny, great job!

Tanya Bell said...

Just such a sweet little set Julie ... love it!

Unknown said...

Hey julie, Oh, i love the little cute bunny! So lovely.
Kind Regards, Kerstin

Sara Levin said...

Oh! The marbled look of the paper makes such a pretty basket and beautiful background for your card.