Sunday, November 26, 2017

Mini Calendar Project for Stamp Classes this Week!

So I try to make a calendar project each year, usually in January, for our class project. But I had a request to do it in December (probably a good idea, especially if you want to give them for gifts), so here we go! We have made so many different calendar projects over the years - and that makes it harder to find a new or original idea (or heaven forbid, create my own?!). And after many searches, I figured this out (with a little help from Carrie Rhoades) ~ 


We'll be using a 5-3/4" x 12" piece of Basic Black Cardstock for our base - and I Love this!! Just a few score lines and easy cuts - then fold and assemble!

And add just a little piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (1" x 3-3/4") sets off the black background underneath the calendar.


And then when you flip it around to the backside - this super cute, and useful pocket, with a little bit (1-3/4" x 3-1/2") of the same DSP on it, for a post-it notepad and mini gel pen! 

I hope you will be coming to class this week to make this with us!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B


No comments: