Sunday, March 5, 2017

Creation Station Blog Hop - Boxes, Baskets and Bags Oh My!


Welcome to Creation Station's March Blog Hop - Boxes, Baskets and Bags Oh My! I'm super excited for this - I Love, Love, Love all the little giftie packaging!! It's so fun to wrap up little treats!

I decided to make something simple for St. Patrick's Day! I know most people don't probably do too much, but wear green for the day, or maybe eat or drink something green... But how fun to leave someone special a little treat?

This Baker's Box is the perfect size to package quite a few little goodies. It's about 2" deep and 2-1/2" wide, and sits about 4" tall. - Plenty of room!
   

Stampin' Up! doesn't usually have much for St. Patrick's Day, but there's always a way to create it ;) 
So I used the Party Animal Designer Series Paper for the band around the box - Emerald Envy the perfect color!


The gold medallion piece as well as the hearts (used to make the clover) were thinlits included with the Baker's Box!


I added the Gold Binder Clip with the Emerald Envy Baker's Twine bow for a quick and easy close of the top!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop! Here are the links to either go BACK and see the great work of Cindy Schuster or on to the NEXT with the fabulous Elizabeth Price!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Enjoy,


Julie B

2 comments:

Sara Levin said...

Thanks for pointing out the additional pieces in the Baker's Box set. I often overlook some of the smaller goodies.

Melanie said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing!