Monday, October 20, 2014

A Little Monster for a Challenge!


Theses little Motley Monsters have become so addicting for Halloween cards and projects!! At first I told myself I'd just buy the papers and I could cut out the images (which is what I did here!), but then I eventually ordered the stamps too! Then I had to have the coordinating word set, Ghoulish Greetings - they are so perfect too!
 

And so for this card, I decided to use the cute little monster, and I was thinking of my little niece for Halloween - so that's why 'he' got a little bow on the head - to make him a 'her'!! And 'her' bow helped to fit the sketch for the Challenge!
 

I changed it up a bit, but this is the Sketch Challenge I used, from over at Craft Project Central! If you join the Challenge, you can win a FREE monthly subscription! You have till the end of the month, why not try it and have some fun?!


 Julie B


No comments: