Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thanks and a Sneak Peek of a New Product!


This is a little Thank You treat I made a few of today. I used the new (fabulous) Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits. I just used the envelope piece, along with a piece of Pistachio Pudding card stock. It's so awesome - you run it through the Big Shot, and it's all cut AND scored for you!! 

I used a couple Glue Dots to quickly adhere the bottom flap. Then I added a piece of Natural Chevron Ribbon around the middle. (Love that ribbon!)
 
I stamped 'ticket no.' from That's the Ticket in Crumb Cake ink, and punched it out with the Ticket Duo punch. And I also stamped 'thanks' from Another Thank You (Love that this Photopolymer set made it into the annual catalog!). And I punched that out with the Ticket Duo punch also! - I Love Craft White stamped onto Kraft card stock!!

And finally I added a 4" x 6" cello bag (folded in half), with Wint O Green lifesavers!

Simple and easy - Tah dah!!


Julie B 

No comments: