Saturday, November 2, 2013

Terrific Expressions Thinlits Tip!!


This is one of the cards we made at stamp classes the last couple days. - A fun Fall card! I wanted everyone in class to get a chance to use the Expressions Thinlits. - I know when I first saw them I was loving them, but with some hesitation on 'how realistic are they going to be to actually make?!'


The first thing that convinced me that they were gonna be great was using a sheet of wax paper between the card stock and the Thinlit.


So what sealed the deal of their GREATNESS is the adhesive tip I realized!!

I cut a strip of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, and adhered it across the back of the card stock. Then I flipped it over, and put the wax paper and Thinlit on top, and then ran it through the Big Shot!

Ta Da!! It comes out, not only all smooth and easy - but all ready to stick on your card front or project!

(And, if you're wondering if I'm just really cheap that I didn't cover the whole backside of the card stock with adhesive sheet - Well, not completely! Sure I like to scrimp a little when I can, but also I didn't want the adhesive piece too big to make a lot of extra adhesive sticking on the Standard Cutting Plates for my Big Shot. - So it was more about not having extra clean up!! :)  )

I hope you give the Expressions Thinlits a try!


Julie B  

1 comment:

Joanne K. said...

I loved this card so much that I went home and cased it for my 2013 Thanksgiving cards and made it my own. Thanks Julie for the inspiration still again!