Here's a card we're making for stamp class today and tomorrow! And, cool to find out today that our Wisteria Wonder will be carried over as a permanent color for our upcoming new catalog.
So, here's some big scoop on our new colors:
Announcing Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Color Refresh! We love color and we know that you do too. Color is fundamental to who we are and what we offer. We are thrilled to share our updated line of colors, and hope you will be as excited as we are by the new possibilities!
Print: Color Refresh Flyer
The upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog will include 10 new colors (most of which are returning In Colors from previous years)!
Q: What are the new core collection colors, and what are the In Colors that are returning as core colors?
A: There are a total of 10 "new colors". Most are returning In Colors...yay!
- NEW Smoky Slate
- FOUR returning current In Colors include:
- Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder
- FIVE returning past In Colors include:
- Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
- Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
- Soft Sky
- Regal Rose
- Pretty in Pink
- Bashful Blue
- Certainly Celery
- Baja Breeze
- Riding Hood Red
- Bravo Burgundy
- Not Quite Navy
- More Mustard
- River Rock
- Lucky Limeade (2011/2013 In-Color)
- All retiring/discontinued color products (i.e. ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, etc.) will be available only while supplies last.
- Some products may not be available to the end of the current catalog period (ending May 31st).
- You'll want to stock up on your favorite out-going color products this weekend and take advantage of FREE SHIPPING going on April 6-8, 2013.