Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December's First Friday Class!


I'm so excited for my class this Friday! We'll be making these three cute projects and card. I'm the first to admit that none of the ideas are my originals - I got help from the Stampin' Success magazine, Pinterest, Dawn Olchefske and Becky Roberts. And I think it's so cool that there are so many resources out there to help when I want some inspiration! 

Usually for my first Friday class we make three cards and one project (instead of three projects and one card), but I liked so many little cute projects for the holidays that I decided to change it up this month! I thought it would be kind of fun to have little gifts to give for the holidays. But I also used the Snow Festival Designer Papers on all the projects and the card so that it could be a whole little gift set to give all together too! In person, I think it looks really cute how they all coordinate and go together in a little set!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at class,


Julie B

No comments: