Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some Goodbyes for this Friday!


Here's one of the cards we are going to make at Technique class this Friday.  We will be doing the Brayered Embossing Folder to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to get the fabulous Vintage Wallpaper background piece.

 

Here's a little closer look at it.  After brayering the folder, and then placing the card stock into the folder in a secret way - it comes out perfect every time!  (I had tried it in the past, and it would be smudgey...)

 

And then we're going to add a pretty flower, which will include pieces from the retiring Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch.

 


And mine will have a Mother's Day saying, but this is a great card to leave the saying off - and have it ready for any occasion when you need it!

Hope to see you at Friday's class!

Thanks for stopping by,



Julie B 

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love that technique and have thought about using it at my stamp club. Unfortunately I live to far away to attend your class. Would you be willing to share the "secret?" I wouldn't want you to spoil the surprise for your stampers, so if you can share,my email is lboyages@gmail.com

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Beth McAlexander said...

What a very pretty card! I love how you layered the flower with the triple blossom punch in the center.

Suzie, the Paper Craft Lady said...

me too pretty please!

You can have my rose recipe
www.papercraftlady.blogspot.com

:)