Friday, April 13, 2012

Pretty Little Petite Purses!


I just love these new purses!! They're made with the new Petite Purse Big Shot die. And I 'borrowed' the idea for the handle from my stampin' buddy Liz. I used some Sticky Strip along the die cut handle. Then I stuck a piece of the Satin pleated ribbon over it. - I love how it makes the handle a little more sturdy. - You know how us girls always load our purses, and we need that strong handle!! And, even though the purse is 'petite,' you can fit 7 or 8 Hershey's kisses or about four Hershey's nuggets, or even a couple Ghiradelli squares. Probably a lot of other little goodies will fit, but those were the ones I tried so far.



Here's how I attached the handle - with some coordinating brads on the sides. Super easy!


Here's a close-up of the second one I made in Riding Hood Red. The little flower accent on the front was made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, those came out so cute! Maybe I need that die after all...Cherylita

Stephanie Nash said...

Hi there,
Just stopping by from Stampin' Connection. Hope you have a great week!

Stephanie
http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

Kards by Kathi said...

I have the Petite Purse die but do not know how to put a different color on the flap. Can you explain? Thanks so much.