Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mocha Morning Makes it Masculine!


I needed a quick masculine card today for my brother's birthday. So I went with this super simple layout - and pulled out some Mocha Morning papers - Wah lah! I love how those papers have just the right mix of stuff - a lot of it is great for masculine cards.



And a quick Happy Birthday from the Perfect Punches set. It's punched out with the Wide Oval punch and then layered on a Lots of Tags Big Shot die cut. - Some great "must-haves" for quick cards!

Oh, and I did run the background through the Houndstooth Embossing Folder - hmmm, Houndstooth checks and stripes together?? Oh well, I think it's ok on a card!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie




4 comments:

Linda said...

I love this card, though I must confess my husband thinks any card I make with ribbon is too "girly" for him LOL.

Did your son get his permit?

Julie B said...

Thanks, Linda! He did get his permit!! Yay (I think)! Now we're onto behind the wheel training - eeek! It will all be good I'm sure.

Agustina said...

Love the card! Congrats to Alex for getting his Permit!

Nelliekc said...

Great card..saw it on Pinterst already!