Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cupcake Yumminess!


Boy, where oh where does the time go? The holidays have been busy, but fun! I've been squeezing in stamping time between lots of holiday events - and even though it's been a great last couple of weeks, I'm really looking forward to getting my Christmas stuff put away - and getting back into the routine of things! Or maybe it's just time to myself that I'm looking forward to!

Anyway, this is one of the cards I made for a swap I'm doing with the new Occasions Mini Catalog. There are some really awesome new products coming out! Stampin' Up! never stops amazing me!!

So, in this card, there is new Baja Breeze Glass Glitter. It's on the top of the new Cupcake Punch (frosting!) piece. There is also new Baja Breeze Seam Binding! LOVE Baja Breeze!! :) To top off the cupcake is the one of the new Ribbon Roses. The set I used is the new Create a Cupcake. Lovin' it all!

Hope you're enjoying the holidays, and the end of 2010!


Julie

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Beautiful card Julie!! Gorgeous color combo! I posted on SC that I'm TOTALLY in love with the glass glitter too!

The upcoming mini is da bomb and I'm giddy to try it ALL out! Did you get the Build A Blossom set too? It's wonderful!

Happy Stamping!