Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas came and went!!



I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It sure comes and goes quicker every year!! So, here is the Christmas card I made this year. I used Dasher - gotta love him! - and the Grateful Greetings set from the Holiday Mini catalog. I also used the Snowflake print window sheets along the bottom from the Holiday Mini Catalog. By the way, the Holiday Mini Catalog is ending on January 4th. And we have some great new stuff coming out after that! One is the punch along the edge of this card - it's a FREEBIE that you can earn in the Sale-A-Bration sale htat starts January 5th! I love the delicacy of the new punch, and it goes with a lot!


Also, I used Bordering Blue, Soft Suede and Kraft cardstocks for the card. I love these colors together. You can't tell from the picture, but I also sprayed the card and Dasher with Shimmer spray. In real life it gives a nice added touch! And, by the way, the Shimmer Paints were so popular that Stampin' Up! is continuimg them through the next Ocassions Mini Catalog period! So you can keep on ordering them - They'll make for some beautiful Shimmery Valentines!!


Hope you are enjoying the holidays, and thanks for stopping by,



Julie

No comments: